195 Danbury Rd
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Aging, it’s only a number, right? What if you were granted more time to live? What would you do with it? Join William Crawford, MS, CPC, LNHA for this free seminar. Refreshments will be served.
- Explore the possibility of living a long, engaged, and fruitful life.
- Redefining, what getting older looks like in the 21st Century.
- Creating a purpose driven life in the golden years.
- Create steps of action that will transform your life from the ordinary to the extraordinary with just three simple principles to follow.
- Why socializing will literally save your life.
- Goal setting – Live What You Love!
- Using universal principles that will make you feel decades’ younger.
- Working with others to create the possibility of living a long and fulfilled life.
This is part of the Wellness Education Series and is free for Recreation Center members and $10 for non-members. Pre-registration is strongly recommended to ensure that the event is not canceled.